Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jam-Favourite Bling


This week JaM is all about......'What Bling makes ya Heart sing?'

 As you can see there is quite a bit of Bling hanging around at my place. There are Vintage bracelets, rings and brooches tucked away in little glass dishes on the dressing table as well. Most of my Bling gets worn occasionally but there are a few pieces that are kept for sentimental reasons and a others that get worn all the time.
 I have a lot of Vintage brooches that get worn every now and then and these three are probably my favourites. The gorgeous Diamante bow was given to me by my eldest son for a Birthday and the delicate bird was a gift from my daughter. My Dad gave the 'Mother' brooch to my Grandmother over 60 years ago and is a treasured piece of Jewellery.
These two necklaces are probably the ones that get worn most of the time. My girlfriend gave me the heart locket for my 50th and the silver bracelet is another 50th present that my Mum gave me. There is nothing really special about the other necklace apart from the fact that I like it with all the sweet pieces attached to it.
Visit Jody here to see what other Bling makes peoples hearts sing

5 comments:

DEB said...

The locket is lovely, lucky you. What a generous friend!

Lisa - Sweet Little Pretties said...

Love your locket - a fantastic piece. Also love the bow your son gave you, but I love bows = )

Vintage Bird Girl said...

A girl can never have enough bling! I love the brooches....especially the birdy one. Xx

Jody Pearl said...

I could live with all your Bling.

Thanks for joining in Jackie. x

Andrea said...

Lovely collection of bling Jackie, its interesting how we tend to wear just a couple of our favorites....heart locket is beautiful...